Montessori baby toy wooden puzzle flower is a waldorf toy, which will become a nice baby girl nursery decor. This organic baby toy will be the best 1st birthday gift.
Wooden Puzzle Montessori First Year Baby Gift fits for 1 year old baby boy and girl can become the first sensory toy with learning of forms and colors. 3 puzzle wood set will help to develop fine motor skills, muscle mass.
This baby shower gift can easily be a travel toy. A smoothly sanded surface is pleasant to the touch and will help develop tactile sensitivity.
The coating is absolutely safe, so our toys can be nibbled.
External diameter Height 4.3" (11 cm)
Diameter of the central piece 1.2" (3 cm)
Width 0.8" (2 cm)
You should choose one of these variations:
- pink flower,
- yellow flower,
- natural flower.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
- Natural and eco-friendly materials: linden wood
- Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, water-based wax. EN 71.3 compliant. Hand painted-saliva-resistant (Germany)
- Non-lacquered, natural finish
- Natural Packaging - 100% recyclable packaging
- Some parts we leave specially without any finish to let your kid see and feel the real natural texture and warmth of the wood
- Safe for play: all surfaces are thoroughly polished and all corners are rounded to perfection
- Fun, original design at a great price!
- Recommended for kids 1+
- Can double as nursing room decor while not in use.
Wood is naturally anti-bacterial. Bacteria do not multiply like on plastic. However, we know how kids can play with toys and probably you will need to clean them.
Small dirt can be wiped with a alcohol-free wet wipe. Avoid soaking and mechanical friction
It is forbiden to use these toys when playing with water because its impossible to get full water resistance with natural wooden materials. Also wood may lose it's smooth surface.
* Though all our products are made with safety in mind, it is strongly recommended that they are played with only under adult supervision.
* Our products are made by hands. You get a unique piece!
* Colors may give slightly different results depending on pieces of wood. It also depends on your monitor and smartphone settings.
* Since we use water-based wax for our toys with frequent play the details may leave a slight mark of colour. Its the feature of natural wax intended for children's toys. And yes that is also the reason why our toys can be nibbled