Unfinished wood toy wooden car, Montessori baby toy sport car first birthday boy gift, Waldorf toy valentines day kids gift
Montessori baby toy wooden car will be the best baptism or first birthday boy gift. This waldorf organic baby toy is a nice playroom and baby boy nursery decor.
This natural Wooden Toy Sport Car will steal your heart and keep your child engaged and entertained for hours.
Essential for early childhood education and fine motor skills development, this first eco friendly baby toy is a fun pastime for kids of all ages.
This montessori baby toy will last forever.
Length 3.5" (9 cm) Height 2.4" (6 cm) Width 2.4" (6 cm)
IN STOCK WE HAVE CARS WITH WHEELS MADE FROM DIFFERENT KIND OF WOOD:
1. linden wood (light wood)
2. oak wood (dark wood)
You can see the difference between them on first two photos.
The wheels' colour of your car will depends on what we have in the stock to the shipping date.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
- Natural and eco-friendly materials: linden wood and oak wood
- Natural finish
- Natural Packaging - 100% recyclable packaging
- Safe for play: all surfaces are thoroughly polished and all corners are rounded to perfection
- A unique and versatile gift for any occasion guaranteed to impress kids and parents
- Fun, original design at a great price!
- Recommended for kids from 1 year old and up
- Can double as nursing room decor while not in use
Wood is naturally anti-bacterial. Bacteria do not multiply like on plastic. However, we know how kids can play with toys and probably you will need to clean them.
Small dirt can be wiped with a alcohol-free wet wipe. Avoid soaking and mechanical friction
It is forbiden to use these toys when playing with water because its impossible to get full water resistance with natural wooden materials. Also wood may lose it's smooth surface.
* Though all our products are made with safety in mind, it is strongly recommended that they are played with only under adult supervision.
* Our products are made by hands. You get a unique piece!
* Colors may give slightly different results depending on pieces of wood. It also depends on your monitor and smartphone settings.
* Since we use water-based wax for our toys with frequent play the details may leave a slight mark of colour. Its the feature of natural wax intended for children's toys. And yes that is also the reason why our toys can be nibbled