- Mauve: 25% soft airlume cotton, 25% rayon, 50% polyester
- Made out of sustainably sourced airlume cotton = clean cotton ideal for allergy suffers and sensitive skin
- Designed, dyed and cut in the USA
- Manufactured with almost zero waste - anything that can’t be turned into a tee is either recycled or re-purposed.
- Assembled in a WRAP certified, anti-sweatshop environment
-- All of our apparel is professionally printed in McCook Lake, South Dakota
*We use fully recyclable and naturally biodegradable packaging. No plastic!
Sizing: In order to select the correct size, we HIGHLY recommend using our Size Chart.
We give back! A portion of our proceeds go to the Bee & Butterfly Habitat Fund, an organization that establishes high-quality pollinator habitat to ensure honey bee and monarch butterfly populations thrive. Learn more about this amazing organization here.